Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships Application Update | Applications for the Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships are now being accepted from eligible students. It is a fully paid scholarship available to all Bangor University-sponsored students.
About Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships | Concerning the Scholarship
Beginning in September 2023, Bangor University and the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission will work together to fund six master’s scholarships.
The UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office funds the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships, which are aimed towards students who couldn’t otherwise afford to attend school in the United Kingdom (FCDO).
Through these scholarships, these gifted and driven people can get the expertise required for sustainable development.
- East Tennessee State University Scholarships | Fully Funded
- National Undergraduate Scholarship Application
- Indiana University Undergraduate Scholarships
Benefits of Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
- Accepted tuition charges.
- Airfare from your country of origin to the UK and back when your grant is finished, as approved (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before your award is confirmed).
- A monthly living allowance of £1,236 in the form of a stipend.
- Amount for warm clothing, as necessary.
- A thesis award to help with the cost of writing a thesis or dissertation, if appropriate.
- Study travel grant to help with the expense of studying abroad or in the UK.
Requirements for Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
- Be an eligible Commonwealth country national, or have received refugee status there, or be a British Protected Person.
- Have a legal right to dwell permanently in a Commonwealth nation.
- Be available to begin your academic studies in the UK by September 2023, the beginning of the UK academic year.
- By September 2023, hold a first degree with at least upper second class (2:1) honors, a second class degree (2:2), and a suitable postgraduate degree (often a Master’s degree).
The CSC normally does not provide funding for a second UK Master’s degree.
If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you must explain why you want to pursue this course of study.
- Need this scholarship in order to attend school in the UK.
- Have offered all supplementary materials in the necessary format.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility and obtain particular application instructions from the nominating agency.
How to Apply for Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships
Interested persons can apply for the scholarship here to gain access to the portal;
Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships Application Deadline
December 1, 2022.