Bank of America Sign Up and Login Portal: This article will give you details about Bank of America, Bank of America Checking Accounts, Bank of America Savings Account, Bank of America CD Rates and How to Login/Sign Up for Bank of America…See more details below.
About Bank of America
The present Bank of America was formerly known as the Bank of Italy, founded by Amadeo Peter Giannini as a local bank in San Francisco founded to support immigrants who other financial institutions wouldn’t serve. It is the only statewide bank in California. Offices opened in Italy and other U.S. cities and it became the world’s largest bank in 1945.
A merger with NationsBank in 1998 made Bank of America the first bank that operated from coast to coast. Today, the bank is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Its logo was updated in 2018 and it now has a wide range of banking, small business and wealth management services.
Bank of America provides sophisticated digital features, an extensive branch network and plenty of ATMs to its customers. But its bank rate charges, is for the best of the best.
See Also: HSBC Bank Login Portal | HSBC Bank USA Register | Online Banking HSBC | www.us.hsbc.com
Bank of America Savings accounts
- Bank of America’s Advantage Savings has a minimal APY. It requires a $100 minimum deposit to open the account. There is an $8 monthly maintenance fee. One way to avoid the fee is to keep at least $500 in the account. You can also link a Bank of America Advantage savings account or Bank of America Preferred Rewards clients can also waive the $8 monthly service fee.
- The Bank of America Advantage Savings offers tiered APYs.
- Like most banks, there’s a fee for making more than six certain withdrawals or transfers during a monthly statement cycle. At Bank of America, the fee is $10 for each withdrawal or transfer exceeding the six-withdrawal limit.
- Bank of America’s Rewards Savings account offers an APY that is lower than the national average. One of the ways to waive the monthly maintenance fee of $8 per month is by maintaining a minimum daily balance of at least $500 in the Rewards Savings account.
Bank of America CD rates
- Bank of America offers 14 terms of CDs. Its CD terms range from one month to 10 years. Customers have the choice between two different types of CDs. The standard CD has a low minimum deposit of $1,000 and the option to choose from multiple terms. The featured CD is available for customers interested in a short-term account and it has a $10,000 minimum opening deposit requirement. Featured CDs only come in limited terms, ranging from seven months to 37 months.
- A penalty applies for early withdrawals. For CDs with terms between 12 months and five years, the penalty is 180 days of interest.
Bank of America Checking accounts
- You’ll only need $100 to have an Advantage Plus Banking account at Bank of America. There’s a $12 maintenance fee for not keeping at least $1,500 in your account.
- Bank of America Advantage Relationship Banking offers an interest-bearing checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit. The $25 monthly maintenance fee is waived for those with a combined balance of $10,000 across eligible linked accounts or Preferred Rewards participants.
- Other options include the non-interest bearing Advantage SafeBalance Banking ($4.95 monthly fee, $25 opening balance and no paper checks) or the Bank of America Advantage Plus Banking (waivable $12 monthly fee and $100 minimum opening deposit).
Bank of America Experience
- At the megabank, you’ll have access to about 4,300 retail financial centers and more than 16,800 ATMs.
- Bank of America’s mobile app experience also includes a few extra touches when compared to rivals. On the app, you can customize your dashboard as well as get insight and guidance from Erica, the bank’s virtual assistant.
- You can also reach customer service members seven days a week.
Bank of America Sign Up and Login Portal
On sign up, you will be providing the following information to begin your enrollment.
- Card or Account Number (Last 6 digits)
- Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN)