Bond University Masters Scholarship Application s are now being accepted from eligible students.
It is a fully paid scholarship available to all Bond University-sponsored students.
About Bond University Masters Scholarship | Concerning the Scholarship
Bond Institution is a private, nonprofit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
The university was founded by Harunori Takahashi, President of EIE International, and Alan Bond, the founder and current Chairman of Bond Corporation.
Scholarships are awarded to deserving students beginning Bond University’s Master of Architecture program based on academic distinction.
- Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships Application Update
- Arizona State University Masters Scholarship Application
- EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Program Application Update
Benefits of Bond University Masters Scholarship
The benefits of Bond University Masters Scholarship | The 160cp Master of Architecture program, which is financed by a partnership with Bond University and the Abedian Foundation, will be 100% tuition free for the scholars.
Bond University Masters Scholarship Requirements
- Retain a GPA in the Master of Architecture program of at least 65%.
- Enroll in the Master of Architecture program for the semester beginning in January 2022. Deferrals to a subsequent semester won’t be taken into account.
- At the conclusion of each semester, send the Abedian Foundation a commentary and academic transcript.
- Take part in advertising events organized by the sponsor or the university.
How to Apply for Bond University Masters Scholarship
Eligible candidates can apply through the link below;
Bond University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline
The Bond University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline has not yet been Specified. This means that interested persons can still apply for it.