Canada Loyalty Scholarship Application | Applications for the Canada Loyalty Scholarship are currently being accepted from eligible students.
It is a fully financed scholarship available to all St. Lawrence College-sponsored students.
About Canada Loyalty Scholarship | The University
On the ancestral territory of the Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee peoples, St. Lawrence College is located.
SLC is the perfect place to immerse oneself in Canadian culture and discover much of what Ontario has to offer because it is only a few hours away from big cities like Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal.
Students who have signed up for a Masters degree at St. Lawrence College in Ontario Province, Canada, are eligible to apply for the SLC Loyalty Scholarship 2022.
The purpose and advantages of the Canada Loyalty Scholarship
Up to $1,000 CAD will be added to the recipient’s student account and applied to the second semester’s tuition.
Please be aware that none of the SLC scholarships are refundable or transferable.
- NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarships Application
- Women in Software Development Scholarship Application
- Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships Application
Conditions / Requirements for Canada Loyalty Scholarship
- A foreign student.
- Making plans to enroll in at least two separate SLC academic programs.
- Currently enrolled in and paid the deposit for the second program at SLC after completing semester 1 (one) of an academic program there.
- Currently enrolled in and paid the deposit for the second program in a Graduate Certificate Program Pair after finishing semester 1 (one) of the first program.
How to Apply for Canada Loyalty Scholarship
Interested persons should apply using the link below;
Canada Loyalty Scholarship Application Deadline
The stipulated date for Canada Loyalty Scholarship Application Deadline is December 1, 2022.