Dubai Visa | Types of Dubai Visa, Requirements & How to Apply for Dubai Visa -This will article will guide you on applying for a Dubai Visa and all that is involve…See more details below.
Dubai, numerous of us want to visit Dubai, either for educational or sightseer purposes. Dubai as we all know, is the largest and most populated megacity in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), located on the southeast seacoast of the Persian Gulf.
It’s one of the 7 emirates that make up the UAE is the capital of the Western Asian country. It’s one of the fastest growing metropolises in the country and hence people from different countries around the world visit it, be it for work or rest.
Dubai is one of the metropolises that has created a name for itself due to the booming frugality, extravagant life and quality of life and is considered a major business mecca of the Middle East.
In this composition, we will be looking at Dubai Visa process for those that intend to visit the megacity.
Dubai Visa Types
There are diverse types of Dubai visas as mentioned below:
|=>”14 days Single entry short-term visa|
|=>”30 days Single entry short-term visa|
|90 days visit visa=>”|
|=>”Multi entry long-term visa|
|Multi entry short-term visa=>”|
This Dubai visa is valid for a period of only 48 hours. It’s ideal for people who are travelling to the UAE but intend to stay in the country for lower than two days. The visa comes with a validity period of 30 days from the date of issue.
Just like the 48-hour visa, This Dubai visa is valid for 96-hours, which is a period of 4 days. The visa is accepted by trippers who visit UAE for business meetings or are taking layovers en route to their onward trip. The visa is valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issue.
Single Entry short-term visa
This Dubai visa is valid for a period of two weeks i.e. 14 days lone entry short- term visa is anon-extendable bone. This visa is functional for a short trip, be it for business or vacation with love fams.
30 days Single entry short-term vis
This dubai visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the date of issue. With the help of the visa, an existent can stay in the country for 30 successive days. It needs to be mentioned that the visa isnon-extendable.
90 Days Visit visa
This Dubai visa enables individualities to stay in the country for a period three months time. The visa comes with a validity period of 90 days and is preferred for those visiting families or mates , business training, long vacations,etc.
Multi-Entry Long Term Visa (90 days)
Themulti-entry long- term dubai visa is valid for a period of 90 days. It can be used to stay in UAE for a longer duration. Using this visa enables the holders to stay in the country multiple times and stay there for a period of 90 days from the first entry.
Multi-Entry Short-Term Visa (30 days)
Themulti-entry short- term dubai visa isnon-extendable and can be used to enter the country multiple times within the validity period of the visa. The visa comes with a validity of 58 days from the date of issue and can be used to stay in UAE for 30 days from the first entry using the visa. It needs to be said then that themulti-entry visa can not be cancelled formerly employed.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa
To apply for a UAE visa, aspirants are needed to visit the nearest visa application centre and submit the visa operation form along with the necessary documents.
The applicable visa prices also need to be paid at the centre. Once the necessary procedure is fulfilled, the operation is reprocessed by the officers.
Eligibility Criteria for Dubai Visa
For an individual to be eligible for any of the visas offered by the authorities, the aspirant needs to fulfil any one of the below mentioned criteria;
Trip records Under this criterion, aspirants who have travelled formerly to countries like USA, UK, Schengen countries, European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Canada, Switzerland, Japan etc, in the last 5 times or have a valid visa for the countries or have substantiation of trip records in the last 5 times to the UAE can apply.
Fiscal records Those aspirants who don’t qualify as per trip records are needed to submit either Form 16 for the last two years or the Income Duty return for the same period with the minimal gross income from business, profession or employment not exceedingRs. 2 lakh per annum. Aspirants can also submit evidence of investments amounting toRs. 5 lakh or over in the form of fixed deposits at banks or post office.
Assignation from immediate family member abiding in UAE on family status Under this criterion, partner and children progressed below 21 times and/ or parents above 60 times can be invited.
Recently wedded couple In case, the name of the partner isn’t championed on the passport, the marriage instrument or inked affidavit onRs. 100 stamp paper or No Expostulation Certificate (NOC) from parents with print ID evidence, marriage card and marriage snap of the couple needs to be submitted.
Dubai Visa Requirements
Under Travel Record:
- Make available ==”>Original passport having a validity of a minimum of 6 months.
- Colored photo. of the first and last two pages, ==”>observation page and valid travel records (if any).
- Properly filled in visa application form and signed along with his/her photograph.
- A valid Invite letter (if any) from the host company in the country.
- ==”>Onward and return confirmed ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai in original and photocopy.
- Applicable visa fees in cash/demand ==”>draft/credit card.
- ==”>Female applicants and students above the age of 18 years and those travelling alone need to provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from parents/husband, photo ID of the parents/husband. They are also required to provide a coloured copy of the host passport or residence visa.
Under Financial Record:
- Properly filled in visa operation form and inked along with his/ her snap.
- Onward and return verified ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai in original and photocopy.
- Applicable visa freights in cash/ demand draft/ credit card.
- Assignation letter (if any) from the host company in the country.
- Original passport having a validity of minimal 6 months.
- Coloured photocopy of the first and last two runners, observation runner and valid trip records (if any).
- Original and photocopy of Income Duty returns.
- Payment slips of the last 6 months.
- Photocopy of PAN
- Original and photocopy of Fixed deposit receipt.
- womanly aspirants and scholars above the age of 18 times and are travelling alone need to give No Expostulation Certificate (NOC) from parents/ hubby, print ID of the parents/ hubby. They’re also needed to give a coloured dupe of the host passport or hearthstone visa.
Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status:
- Invitation letter, passport copy and valid residence visa copy of the host in UAE.
- Onward and return confirmed ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai in original and photocopy.
- Duly filled in visa application form and signed along with his/her photograph.
- Original passport having a validity of minimum 6 months.
- Coloured photocopy of the first and last two pages, observation page and valid travel records (if any).
- Invitation letter (if any) from the host company in the country.
- Applicable visa fees in cash/demand draft/credit card.
- Female applicants and students above the age of 18 years and are travelling alone need to provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from parents/husband, photo ID of the parents/husband. They are also required to provide a coloured copy of the host passport or residence visa.
Dubai Visa Fees
When the aspirant applies for a visa in a pass to travel to the UAE, he/ she is needed to a pay a figure to account it. Listed below are the quantities that need to be paid for serving different types of visa issued by the officers.
|Types of Dubai Visa||Fees|
Rs.2,440 “>(Express Visa Fees)
Rs.4,470 “>(Express Visa Fees)
|“>14 days Single entry short-term visa||Rs.5,690|
Rs.7,310 “>(Express Visa Fees)
|30 days Single entry short-term visa||Rs.5,690|
Rs.7,310 “>(Express Visa Fees)
|“>90 days visit visa||“>Rs.14,100|
|“>Multi entry long-term visa||Rs.34,300|
|“>Multi entry short-term visa||“>Rs.13,580|
Note: The visa fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Dubai Visa Photo Requirements
Individualities applying for a UAE visa must insure that their snap meets certain established guidelines, as listed below==>”
- The image should be recent (not further than 6 months old).
- The image should be in color. Black and white images aren’t permitted.
- The snap should be taken against a light background. Images with dark backgrounds will be rejected.
- The image should be of standard size (45 mm by 35 mm).
- There should be no murk on the image. It should be clear.
- Spectacles shouldn’t be worn unless specified for medical reasons. It’s recommended to remove the spectacles while taking the picture. The eyes should be easily visible in the image.
- Individualities should avoid wearing hat in the picture. Hat is permitted only for religious reasons, subject to it not covering the face.
- The image shouldn’t be edited/ pixelated.
- The snap shouldn’t have the face at an angle. A full anterior view of the face should be presented. The face should regard for around 80 of the image size.
Dubai Visa Processing Time
After submitting the visa operation form and the visa prices are paid, the authorities start reprocessing the operation. Check below to see the suspected time taken to reuse the operation is listed below for all types of visas that the UAE offers to the aspirants>>”
|Dubai Visa Category||Processing Time||Visa Application Submission Time|
|48-hour visa||=>>”Processing time taken for Normal Visa: 3-4 working days from the date of submission (excluding Friday, Saturday and any UAE holiday). Processing time taken=>>” for Express Visa: 36 hours from the time of submission (excluding Friday, Saturday and any UAE holiday).||Submission=>>” Time for Normal Visa: 9:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m. Submission Time=>>” for Express Visa: 9:30 a.m to 12:00 noon.|
|14 days Single =>>”entry short-term visa|
|=>>”30 days Single entry short-term visa|
|=>>”90 days visit visa||3-4 working days from the date of submission of the visa application (excluding Friday, Saturday and any UAE holiday).||9:30 am to 17:30 p.m|
|Multi entry long-term visa|
|Multi =>>”entry short-term visa|
How To Apply for Dubai Visa
All aspirants are to apply at the Dubai Visa Application Centre in their separate countries.
You can also apply for your UAE visa from any of our Dubai Visa Application Center in the your country. Below is the list of countries you can apply for>>/
Dubai Visa Application Form
Download the Dubai Visa Application Form, so that it can be filled and submitted to the authorities by the aspirants along with the documents.
How to Check Dubai Visa Status
After submission of the application, applicants can check the status of the application by following the underlisted steps below;
- Visit www.dubaivisa.net/india/index.html
- On the page, click on ‘Track Your Application’.
- In the next page, provide the reference number and the passport expiry date.
- Go for the ‘Submit’ button after entering the required details
- Then wait for the status of your dubai visa application to be displayed in the corresponding page.
Some search suggestion for Dubai Visa;
- Dubai visa online
- How much is dubai visa in nigeria
- Dubai visa requirements
- How much is dubai visa from nigeria 2024
- Apply for dubai visa
- Emirates dubai visa
- Dubai visa application form
- How much is dubai visa for 3 years
SN247 Team is always available for questions on any of our updates. Please use the comment section below.
Do well to share this update with your friends, on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, WhatsApp. Use the buttons below, as they are Easy to Access.