Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application portal, FCSC recruitment, Federal Civil Service Application form, Federal Civil Service Commission, Requirement for Federal Civil Service Job, How to apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment…See more details below.
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria is accepting applications for the 2022–2023 graduate job recruitment.
Visit the Federal Civil Service Commission’s official website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and download the FCSC form 2022/2023 PDF if you wish to download the FCSC application form.
Candidates for the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) should be aware that the FCSC yearly hires officers for the nation’s under-listed MDAs.
|FEDERAL MINISTRIES NATIONWIDE|
|Federal Ministry of Finance|
|Federal Ministry of Information|
|Federal Ministry of Transport|
|Federal Ministry of Justice|
|Federal Ministry of Education|
|Federal Ministry of Environment|
|Federal Ministry of Science and Technology|
|Federal Ministry of Information and Culture|
|Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments|
|Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing|
|Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity|
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|General for the Federation|
|General of the Federation|
|Office of the Surveyor|
|Office of the Auditor|
|Bureau of Public Procurement|
You must visit one of the FCSC positions listed above to begin your application process in order to be considered for the position. When the recruitment scheme is active, the FCSC Portal opens.
Candidates who wish to apply for a position with the Federal Civil Service Commission must adhere to the specific guidelines and instructions as specified on our website.
Requirements for Federal Civil Service Recruitment (General)
- Must possess a Nigerian
- Have a 2nd Class Degree from an accredited university and an Officer’s NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE), or School Certificate with five credits (including math and English)
- Age: 18 to 22 for other ranks and 20 to 25 for officers
- Fitness: 40 pushups, 10 chinups, and a continuous 10 km run
- Personality Stability
- Health Fitness
- Strong Character
Relevant Information Civil Service Job Request
The commission consists of nine Departments. One of the core departments of the Commission is the Recruitment and Appointments Department. The department is divided into two divisions: the Division of Recruitment, Secondment and Transfer.
The department is headed by a Director, two Deputy Directors, three Assistant Directors, as well as a large number of other Administrative, Executive, Secretariat, and Clerical personnel.
- A compilation of MDA job openings.
- Processing and hiring qualified graduates for the federal civil service.
- Setting up interviews by posting job openings in national newspapers, on television, radio, and online.
- Processing of all requests for secondments or transfers within or outside of the mainstream Federal Civil Service.
- Appointment letters or service transfers or secondments for selected candidates.
- After six months from the date of provisional appointment offer, the appointment is regularized.
- Publication of movement forms and staff rotation.
- Whatever other task the Chairman assigns.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Recruitment
All interested candidates seeking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment can access the Application Portal in two ways;
Online process via FCSC website.
- Offline process by collection of the FCSC application forms which can be obtained from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geo-political Zones.
– ONLINE PROCESS
To apply for FCSC recruitment, the following steps will guide you:
- Visit FCSC online via www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng where you can check for vacancies.
- Click on the Vacancies tab to navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal.
- Once you get to the portal, you can;
- Register an account to start
- Login to Apply or Manage your Profile
- Search Available Jobs.
– OFFLINE PROCESS
You can also Collect FCSC application forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions within the Geo-political Zones listed as follows:
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
- South-East (Owerri)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-West (Ibadan)
The capital of Nigeria is home to FCSC’s major administrative offices. At No. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, specifically.
You might be concerned or dubious about the costs in the interim, but rest assured that the FCSC’s website recruitment procedure is cost-free.
Additionally, you have six weeks from the date the registration was announced to the commission to submit your applications.
You must include a sealed envelope with your application, clearly identifying the ministry and position you are applying for.
The envelope should also include the following recipient information: Hon. Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Note: For clarity, the completion/submission of applications is FREE and without charge.