Format Android Phone | Switching to a new smartphone can be a tedious affair — copying your data from the old phone, setting up, and logging into apps is part of theprocess.However, or you’re passing it to another family member or friend, formatting your being handset to abolish particular data is an absolute must-have, If you’re planning to give up your old smartphone as part of an exchange offer.
Some druggies might simply want a fresh launch on their current smartphone. Resetting a smartphone will restore all settings to overpass — but more importantly, it’ll wipe all particular information on the smartphone, including logged in apps, prints, and your communications.
Resetting your Android smartphone takes veritably little time and can be performed fluently on utmost ultramodern smartphones. This means that if your handset was released in the last five times or so, erasing your data off the smartphone should be an easy process. Then is a handy companion to wiping all the data from your Android phone.
Format Android Phone – Samsung and Google Pixel
Keep in mind that while these instructions are grounded on Samsung and Google Pixel smartphones, you can simply search for “ reset” or “ abolish” in your Settings app on your smartphone in order to begin the process. You should also make sure that you have online ( pall) and offline backups of all the data on your smartphone before resetting your smartphone.
How to Factory Reset Android Phone (Google Pixel/ Stock Android)
- Open the Settings app and valve on System.
- Select Reset options.
- Now elect Abolish all data ( plant reset) at the bottom of the list.
- Read the information related to data that will be canceled, also valve Abolish all data.
- Draw your pattern or enter your Leg or passcode to authenticate the process.
- Review the warning showed on the screen and valve on the Erase all data option to start wiping your phone.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Phone
- Open the Settings app and elect Accounts and backup> Manage accounts.
- Detect your Samsung account in the list and tap the entry, also elect Remove account.
- Go back to the main Settings menu, also valve on General operation.
- Scroll down and tap on Reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- Read the information related to data that will be canceled, also tap on the Reset button.
- Draw your pattern or enter your PIN or passcode to authenticate the process.
- Tap Delete all in order to start wiping your smartphone.
Some search Suggestion on How to Format Android Phone;
- How to format android phone completely
- How to format android phone when locked
- How to format android phone with power button
- Android factory reset code
- Factory reset my phone
- Factory reset android phone from computer
- What does a factory reset do on android?
- Does a factory reset delete everything