How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page: Creating a Facebook_page with lots of content with might surely need a backing. Adding someone as an admin(s) so they can start helping you is the most prominent thing you can do. This can be done both on desktop and mobile and this article will show you how to do this easily.
How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page
Note: before making someone an admin over your Facebook page, you should make sure that the admin role user is a trust worthy person, as it gives quite a lot of privileges to users.
You can revoke the admin access from someone anytime you want to and if you want to. Also, note that an admin can be anyone on Facebook not specifically those on your friend list.
Make Someone an Admin on Your Facebook Page From Desktop
Make sure to login your Facebook account on any of your favourite browser to perform this process on your Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook computer.
- Start by launching a web browser on your computer and access the Facebook site.
- Then go to the page to which you want to add an admin.
- On the page screen, from the left sidebar, select “Settings.”
- Click “Page Roles.” in the left sidebar.
You’ll see an “Assign a New Page Role” section on the right. Here, click the text field and type the name or email address of the user you want to make an admin.
Then click the drop-down menu and choose the “Admin” option.
You can choose any other role if you wish to.
After that is done, click the “Add” button.
When once this is done, an invitation will be sent to the chosen person, to become an admin on your page.
If the person accept it, they automatically become one of the admins for the page.
In the future, if you’d like to remove an admin, click “Edit” next to their name on the “Page Roles” screen. Then choose the “Remove” option, and the person will no longer be an admin on that page.
If you want to re_add the person as an admin, just follow the procedure outlined above.
How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page From Mobile – Add Admin to Facebook Page Using Phone
To make someone a page admin using your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone;
- Firstly, launch the Facebook app on your phone.
- Tap the three horizontal_lines. If you’re on an iPhone or iPad (at the bottom-right corner). On Android (lines are in the top-right corner).
- Go to the “Menu” page.
- Tap your pages.
- Select the page on which you want to make someone an admin.
- On the top_right corner, tap the gear icon.
- On the “Settings” screen, choose “Page Roles.”
- Tap “Add Person to Page” at the top.
- Then, if Facebook asks to enter your password, do so and continue.
- On the “Add Person to Page” screen, tap the text field and type the name of the Facebook user you want to make an admin. Then select that user on the list.
- On the “Edit Person” page.
- Here, in the “Page Roles” section, select “Admin.” Then tap “Add” at the bottom.
- Your user will receive an invitation to join your page as an admin.
Once they accept, they automatically are your page admin.
- To remove someone as an admin, go_to the “Page Roles” screen.
- Then, next to the user you want to remove, tap the pencil icon.
- At the bottom of the “Edit Person” page, tap “Remove.”
- The person will no longer be an admin to your page.
Some Search Suggestions How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page;
- how to add an admin to a facebook page 2021
- how to add an admin to a facebook business page
- how to add an admin to a facebook page 2022
- how to add admin on facebook page on desktop
- how to add an admin to a facebook group
- how to add admin to facebook page 2023
- how to add admin to facebook page mobile
- can’t add admin to facebook page
- How to Lock Facebook Profile | Mobile App or Desktop
- How to See List of Blocked People on Facebook
- How to turn off Videos Autoplay on Facebook | Andriod, iPhone, Web