How to Animate a Still Slide Background in Microsoft PowerPoint | Animate a Still Slide Background, Microsoft, Microsoft PowerPoint…See further details below.
Appearance of your Microsoft PowerPoint slideshow by including a eye catching/attractive background can be done with ease. Use of color, grade, or pattern, or fit an image is a yes. Another way to make your background appealing is by animation.
Still, you have the option to animate a still slide background, If you use Microsoft PowerPoint on Mac. This adds subtle movement to the image, so it does n’t distract from your slideshow or its communication.
Note: This feature is available in Microsoft PowerPoint for 365, Mac and PowerPoint 2021, 2019, and 2016 for Mac.
How to Animate an Image Background in PowerPoint
Setting an image as an animated slide background in PowerPoint requires nothing but a simple start by inserting the picture on your slide. Still, you can skip the first step below, If you formerly have an image on the slide you want to use, you can skip the first step below.
- Go to the Insert tab and select the Pictures drop-down box in the Images section of the strip.
- Select where to make add of the image from image/Photo Browser, Picture From File, Stock Images, or Online Pictures.
- Select the image on the slide and head to the Picture Format tab.
- Click “Animate as Background” on the right side of the strip/ribbon.
- Elect the important points on the image on the window that appears egging you to. These points determine the stir path for the vitality/animation.
- Choose each point. The path will move from the loftiest number to the smallest. When you finish, click “Apply.”
- The image will be automatically resized to cover the entire slide as the background. So if your image is portrait rather of geography/landscape, you’ll need to resize or crop it.
- To view the vitality/animation, go to the Slide Show tab and pick “Play From Current Slide.”
You ’ll see your image move veritably sluggishly, from your loftiest number point to your smallest. Again, this is a subtle vitality/animation which makes it nice if you have text or other rudiments you ’re speaking to on the slide.
To edit the stir/motion path, choose the image, return to the Picture Format tab, and pick “ Animate as Background” as you did originally. Also, click the new path you want to use and hit “ Apply” to save the change.
Adding an animation to your slide background, adds an extra glamour to your slideshow.
Animate the background of your slides in PowerPoint for Mac
Add motion to a still slide background image
- Eelect your preferred slide to add an animated background to, then go to Insert > Pictures, and choose either Print Cybersurfer/Photo Browser or Photo from Train/File.
- Choose the Image/picture you want, and then choose/select Insert. You may need to resize the picture to fill up the slide.
- On the Picture Format tab, on the far-right end, select Amp/Animate as Background.
- A dialog will open with a exercise/preview of your background picture.
- Select on the corridor/parts of the picture you want to have the movement of your animated background focused on. When you’re done opting/selecting points of interest, click Apply.
To see your robustness/animations in action, view the slide in Slide Show mode.
To edit your robustness/animations, choose the background picture and select Animate as Background again, and repeat step 4.
You can add text and other content to the slides over your background images, and they’ll remain in place while the background moves behind them.
How to Animate a Still Slide Background in Microsoft PowerPoint
Some search suggestion on How to Animate a Still Slide Background in Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Powerpoint motion backgrounds
- Moving background for powerpoint presentation free download
- Powerpoint moving animation
- Powerpoint background effects
- How to make a moving background on google slides
- How to make a moving background on chromebook
- How to make a moving background windows 10
- How to make a moving background on iphone