How to Make UPI Payments Without an Internet Connection | Have you ever tried transferring cash online using Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, or any other UPI payment service, and your Internet connection stops working for some reason? If that was the case, also * 99#, a USSD( unshaped Supplementary Service Data) grounded mobile banking service, can be really helpful to you. It lets you request and shoot plutocrat, change UPI Leg, and indeed check account balance without an internet connection.
The * 99# service brings banking services to everyone across the country. It’s offered by 83 leading banks and 4 telecom service providers and can be penetrated in 13 different languages including Hindi and English. Then is how you can set it up and make offline UPI payments.
How to Make UPI Payments Without an Internet Connection
Set up offline UPI payments
- Telephone * 99# on your smartphone or point phone. But, make sure you’re using the same phone number to make this call that has been linked to your bank account else this service will not work.
- also, choose your asked language and enter your bank name.
- You’ll be shown a list of bank accounts that are linked to your number, so choose the bone that you want to use by pressing the correct option.
- Now, enter the last 6 integers of your debit card alongside the expiry date.
- Once you have successfully done the above listed steps, set it up, you can make UPI payments without an Internet connection, as explained in the coming way.
Make offline UPI Payments
- Telephone * 99# on your phone and enter 1 to transfer cash.
- Choose your asked option and enter the UPI ID/ phone number/ bank account number of the person you want to send cash to.
- also, enter the quantum and your UPI PIN.
- onetime done, your payment will be successfully made, and you’ll be charged a outside ofRs.0.50 per sale for using the * 99# service.
- presently, the upper limit on this service isRs.,000 per sale. Do try this out and let us know in the commentary if this was useful.
SN247 Team always available for questions on any of our updates. Feel free to ask your questions.