How To Mute Wordle Posts On Twitter — Wordle is slightly analogous to crossword and a sudoku puzzlement. It’s a game developed by a Brooklyn- grounded software architect named Josh Wardle, As mentioned, it involves word- guessing and the players need to guess the day-to-day secret word in six trials, with the help of some colour- encoded hints.
The day-to-day secret word game has taken social media by storm lately. With its little green, unheroic, and slate- coloured square emojis, the game has overwhelmed social media feeds to turn a viral trend. It’s available to play via website and Wordle does n’t need users to download an app and sign in with any credentials, making it indeed more popular.
Numerous users on Twitter are tweet about Wordle scores with screenshots nowadays .However, this companion will help you to get relieve of unwanted Wordle tweets to some extent, If you’re one of those people who are wearied of seeing these tweets.
There are ways to clean up and customize your Twitter feed by getting relieve of those annoying Wordle score posts. You can mute words or hashtags relating to the game.
Muting words on Twitter will remove the tweets from your notifications tab, push notifications, SMS, mail notifications, Home timeline, and from replies to tweets.
HOW TO MUTE WORDLE POSTS ON TWITTER ON DESKTOP
- Open your Twitter profile and elect further from the side navigation menu.
- elect the Privacy and Safety option.
- Choose Mute and block.
- Elect Muted words. Click on the ‘ plus (+)’ icon to add words and enter the words or hashtags you ’d like to mute( you can add hashtags related to the Wordle, Wordle Score, etc).
- Select duration and click on the Save button at the bottom.
On the Twitter app, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Twitter app and click on your Profile icon
- Select Settings.
- Choose Privacy and Safety.
- elect the Mute and Block option.
- Click on Muted words. also, tap on the Add button and enter the words or hashtags independently.
- When this is done, click on the Save button at the top right.
Doing this blocks Wordle score posts from the Home timeline and notifications. The mute option has a default duration option of forever, along with 24 hours, 7 days, and 30 days.
Some search suggestion on How To Mute Wordle Posts On Twitter;
- How to mute topics on twitter
- How to mute words on twitter 2023
- How to mute hashtags on twitter
- How to mute words on twitter app
- How to unmute words on twitter
- How to mute words on twitter android
- How to see muted accounts on twitter
- How to mute words on twitter iphone