How to Permanently Delete Data From iPhone | Deleting data from your iPhone does not clean your data permanently. The iPhone data you believe you have wiped out from the Apple handset still remains in the iPhone storehouse. It’s always safer to make sure that you have permanently wiped out your data — individual and else before swapping it for a newer interpretation or giving it down to notoriety. It’s possible to permanently remove all of your content and settings from the storehouse and make sure that your phone is fully free of your data.
Apple has two ways in which you can choose to wipe out all your data permanently. You can either erase your data from an iPhone or you can use a Mac or Windows PC to clean all the data and settings from your iPhone.
Then we’ve put together a step-by- step companion on how you can Delete your data from iPhone permanently.
How to Permanently Delete data from iPhone
Follow these easy ways to permanently abolish data from iPhone storehouse using iPhone;
How to Permanently Delete Data and Settings From iPhone Storage
It’s a step-by- step companion on how you can Delete your data from iPhone permanently using either your iPhone or Mac or Windows PC.
- Go to Settings> General> Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Tap Delete/erase All Content and Settings
How to permanently Delete data from iPhone using a Mac or Windows PC
A Mac or Windows PC can also be employed to abolish you data and settings from your iPhone permanently. This approach can come in handy if you can not open Settings on iPhone. Follow these ways to permanently delete data from iPhone storehouse using Mac or Windows PC
- Connect iPhone and your computer with a string.
- How to setup Hide My Email | iPhone | iPad
- Format Android Phone | Wipe All Data & Restore Factory Settings
Do one of the following;
- In the Finder sidebar on your Mac choose your iPhone, click General at the top of the window, also click Restore iPhone.
- In the iTunes app on a Windows PC Click the iPhone button near the top leftism of the iTunes window, click Summary, also click Restore iPhone.
Some search Suggestion on How to Format Android Phone;
- How do i reset my iphone without losing everything
- Erase all content and settings iphone
- If i erase my old iphone will it affect my new one
- Iphone factory reset
- Iphone factory reset without password
- How do i reset my iphone for a new user?
- How do i wipe my iphone before selling it?
- How to erase iphone