In this article, we will guide you on How to preview WhatsApp Voice Message before sending them, as far you are with the latest version of Whatsapp.
How to Preview WhatsApp Voice Message
Want to preview WhatsApp voice messages? WhatsApp this week rolled out a preview voice message feature to let users review a draft of their audio recordings before sharing them with others. You can preview your voice messages before sending them in an individual thread or a group chat. The update helps you avoid sending a voice message that doesn’t make complete sense or needs an update with some correction. You can also play back your voice message before sending to see if your audio is clear.
WhatsApp has introduced voice message preview for all users that are on Android and iOS as well as on the Web or desktop.
We will guide you on the steps you need to take to preview your WhatsApp voice messages before sending them to your contacts.
See Also: How to Add Links to Instagram Stories
How to use WhatsApp voice message preview
This voice message preview feature works with the latest WhatsApp version.
- Open an individual or group chat on WhatsApp.
- Tap and hold the microphone button next to the message textbox and then slide up to lock hands-free recording. On the Web and desktop versions of WhatsApp, you don’t need to slide up as both offer hands-free recording after clicking the microphone.
- Now, start speaking your voice message.
- Tap the stop button to finish the recording.
- Hit the play button to listen to your recording. You can also move to a particular part of your recording by tapping the seek bar.
After the voice note preview, you can now share your message or delete it and make another one, preview before sharing.