In this article, we will guide you on How to Reset iPhones Without a PC.
How to Reset iPhones Without a PC: Users of Apple product (iphone) have been looking for a way to handle their phone resetting without connecting it to another external device like a PC.
Here is the good news; The new iOS 15.2 now allows users to erase a locked iPhone, iPod, or iPad without a computer.
Apple iOS 15.2 version
Apple has finally rolled out the iOS 15.2 version for all users, who will now be able to erase locked iPhones, iPods, and iPads directly without connecting them to a computer. Apple company published a support document with steps describing how to reset your iOS 15.2 or iPad OS 15. or later devices while locked.
How to Reset iPhones Without a PC
- Firstly, an active internet connection is required to do this.
- When you enter your passcode incorrectly a few times, the ‘Erase iPhone‘ option appears in the lower-right corner of the screen
- Tap it to enter your Apple ID and password.
- If the Apple ID and password are correct, you will be able to delete all your data and settings from the phone, reset it from a backup, and set a new passcode.
- You can also factory-reset an iPhone without a passcode.
Previously, if you forgot your Apple ID password, you had to connect your iPhone to a computer that allowed you to erase and then reset your device via the classic iTunes process.
The Apple iOS 15.2 new release comes with App Privacy Report, the Apple Music Voice Plan, and a Communications Safety on iMessages feature.
The App Privacy Report now helps users see how often apps have accessed their location, photos, camera, microphone, contacts, and network activity during the last seven days. With the Apple Music Voice Plan, users can access all songs, playlists, and stations in Apple Music.
The iMessages feature Communications Safety is designed to warn children who receive or send photos that contain nudity.