How to See List of Blocked People on Facebook | Sometimes, friends might be annoying and you tend to use the block option, but on the other hand you wish to unblock them for a reason, but you find it difficult to find the blocked friends list. This article will show you how to find the list of all the people you’ve blocked in your Facebook account?
How to See List of Blocked People on Facebook : Follow the simple steps below to view the list of blocked people on your Facebook account, both on desktop and on mobile.
How to Find Blocked People on Facebook on Desktop
To find the list of blocked people from your desktop;
- Visit the Facebook website.
- Do this by launching your web browser and log on to Facebook.
- Sign in to your account if you haven’t done that already.
- Check the Facebook’s top-right corner,
- click the down arrow icon.
- In the menu that opens, click “Settings & Privacy.”
- From the “Settings & Privacy” menu, choose “Settings.”
- In the sidebar on the left, click “Blocking.”
- In the “Block Users” section on the right, you will see all the people you have blocked in your Facebook account.
- In the “Block Messages” section, you will see the people you have blocked from sending you messages on Facebook.
- If you care to unblock someone on Messenger or Facebook, then click “Unblock” next to their name.
The above steps show how you see the list of the people you’ve prevented from reaching out to you on Facebook.
How to See List of Blocked People on Facebook on Mobile
If you are using a mobile; iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, to check your blocked people list, make use of the Facebook app.
- Firstly, open the Facebook app on your phone.
- In the app, on the top right corner of the app, tap the three horizontal lines. For Android.
- On an iPhone and iPad, these lines are in the bottom-right corner.
- Scroll the “Menu” screen that opens to the bottom. Then tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- In the expanded menu, tap “Settings.”
- From the “Audience and Visibility” section, choose “Blocking.”
- On the “Blocking” page, you will now see a list of people you have blocked in your account.
- Tap the “Unblock” option next to their name to unblock someone.