Spotify Music History: Spotify saves its users music listening history so one can speedily go back to its previously played music track. If you’d like to access this list, here’s how to do that on mobile, desktop, and the web.
How to View Your Spotify Music History
Note: You can only view your Spotify music listening history and play them; items from the history can’t be removed.
Access Your Spotify Music History on Mobile
You have to use the official Spotify app in other to see your recently played songs on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone.
- Sign_in to your account if you haven’t already.
- In Spotify’s bottom bar, tap “Home” to access the app’s home screen.
- On the home screen that opens, in the top-right corner, tap “Recently Played” (a broken clock icon).
- “Recently Played” page will show.
- This is where Spotify lists all your recently played music items.
If you’d wish to play a music from the history list, simply tap on on your choice of item and it will start playing.
Check Your Spotify Listening History on Desktop – Spotify Music History – How to see spotify history on pc
Just like that of the mobile;
- First, launch the Spotify app on your computer.
- Sign_in to your account in the app.
- At the bottom-right corner of your Spotify screen
- Elect the “Queue” option (a play icon). This is beside the volume bar.
- On the “Queue” page, at the top, select the “Recently Played” tab.
- Now, you will see a list of your recently played music items.
- Click on any item you’d like to quickly play.
- These songs can be added to a particular playlist, by clicking the three-dots next to the item you want to add to the playlist and select the appropriate option.
View Your Spotify Listening History on the Web – Spotify Music History
Spotify on the web doesn’t offer a specific tab to help you see your listening history. But, on the “Home” screen, you have a section displaying your recently played songs.
If you still want to access it through the web;
- Firstly, open a web browser on your computer and open the Spotify web player.
- Then sign in to your account.
- From your Spotify’s left_sidebar, select “Home.”
- Check on the right pane, you will see a “Recently Played” section.
- You’ll find your music history here.
- Play your favorite music tracks from the past with your music history.
With this Spotify Music Listening History article, you can now see how to find your music playing history and make play of it as you wish to with other lots of added options. – spotify listening history website.
- How to Identify Fake News on WhatsApp
- How to Preview WhatsApp Voice Message Before Sending
- How to Lock Facebook Profile
- How to Recover Deleted Files From Google Drive
Some search suggestion on How to View Your Spotify Music History;
- How to view spotify history on desktop
- Spotify stats
- Spotify song history mobile
- Spotify history from years ago
- Spotify history more than 50
- Spotify listening history stats
- Spotify history iphone
- Spotify recently played not showing