Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship Application | Applications for the Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible students.
It is an all-inclusive scholarship offered by Kansas State University to all students.
Regarding the University | About Kansas State University
Kansas State University’s main campus, also referred to as Kansas State or K-State, is situated in Manhattan, Kansas, in the United States.
In 1863, Kansas State was founded as the state’s first public university and land-grant institution.
Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarship at Kansas State University
1. Renewable reward of $8,000
2. A 3.0 GPA at K-State is necessary for renewal.
3. Review the general renewal specifications and durations.
Conditions to Apply for an Undergraduate Scholarship at Kansas State University
International freshman with a high school GPA of 3.75 to 4.00 are eligible for the International Excellence Scholarship.
- Canada Loyalty Scholarship Application
- Women in Software Development Scholarship Application
- Arizona State University Masters Scholarship Application
Selection Standards for the Scholarship
1. These scholarships are open to all admitted international undergraduate students pursuing degrees.
You will be automatically considered for, and may win, all three awards if you apply.
2. To be considered for a scholarship, send a personal statement to email@example.com no later than the date shown below.
Please include both your Wildcat ID (WID), which is specified on your acceptance letter, and your full name as it appears on your passport.
3. The personal statement should only be 500 words long and address how you will benefit the K-State community as a student.
Although the statement must be in English, your level of proficiency will not be taken into account.
How to Apply for Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship
Interested persons should apply for Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship with the link below;
Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline
The Kansas State University Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline is November 1, 2022.