NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarships Application | Applications for the NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarships are now being accepted from eligible students.
It is an all-students, fully financed scholarship provided by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
About NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarships | Concerning the Scholarship
In order to give Niger Deltans the education and abilities they need to successfully participate in the current administration’s local content program and compete internationally in a variety of professional disciplines, the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is launching a foreign postgraduate scholarship program as part of its human resource development initiatives.
Candidates who meet the requirements and hold pertinent Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from renowned universities are eligible for the program.
- EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Program Application Update
- Michael Taiwo Scholarship Application
- University of Alabama Scholarship Application Update
NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must have:
- For those looking to enroll in a master’s program, a first degree with at least a second class (lower division) is required.
- Interested parties must have been accepted into a post-graduate program in one of the aforementioned areas at a foreign university.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in universities abroad are ineligible to apply.
- Those who have a criminal past or proof of membership in a cult will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants must have finished the National Youth Service Corps, which is required (NYSC).
- The Niger Delta Region MUST BE the place of origin for ALL candidates.
Any of the following members of the applicant’s Community or Clan must provide a written guarantee of the applicant’s good behavior as a guarantor:
- A member of the national or state legislature.
- The LGA chairman.
- A traditional First Class ruler.
- Judge of the High Court.
- A current passport photo
- Letter of identification from a local government.
- A letter of admission to a renowned overseas university for postgraduate study degrees from accredited universities that are relevant.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
How to Apply for NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship
Interested persons should;
NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Application deadline:
The NDDC Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship application deadline is 30 October 2022.