NDDC Recruitment | www.nddc.gov.ng | Niger Delta Development Commission | How to Apply for NDDC Recruitment…See more details below;
Online portal for NDDC recruitment applications – For a large hiring drive into the commission for the employment exercise in 2022–2023, the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) invites applications from all appropriately qualified graduates and non-graduates.
The Niger Delta Development Commission is a federal government organization founded in Nigeria in the year 2000 by President Olusegun Obasanjo with the primary purpose of promoting the country’s oil-rich Niger Delta area.
President Umaru Yar’Adua announced the creation of a Niger Delta Ministry in September 2008, with the Niger Delta Development Commission joining the ministry as a parastatal.
Training and educating the young of the oil-rich Niger Delta regions is one of the Commission’s main responsibilities in order to reduce conflicts and militancy while building essential infrastructure to support diversification and productivity.
- FRSC Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Application
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment
NDDC Recruitment Requirements
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in any field of study from an accredited university
- Additionally, candidates must not be older than 35.
- Additionally, the West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not fewer than three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings, including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) earned from an accredited institution is also acceptable.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects earned in a single sitting; or three subjects earned in two sittings.
- Additionally, you must be a citizen of Nigeria and not be older than 50.
- A first degree with at least a Second Class Lower is also required.
- Holders of an HND or ND should have at least Lower Credit.
- Candidates will be examined for medical fitness and certified if they are shortlisted.
- Further required is a NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Certification for professionals is required.
NDDC Graduate Recruitment
The following qualifications are required for applicants seeking graduate jobs with the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC):
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in another quantitative field-related discipline
- Alternatively, a higher national diploma in a quantitative discipline that is relevant
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office, Web Applications, and using the appropriate software for effective service delivery
NDDC Recruitment Website
- For those interested in applying for a position with the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), visit their website at https://www.nddc.gov.ng/.
- When applying for the NDDC Recruitment 2022, there are many factors to keep in mind.
- You must frequently visit the NDDC Portal if you want to receive the appropriate information at the appropriate time.
- If you want to successfully land a job with the NDDC, keep in mind the following advice.
How to Apply For NDDC Recruitment
- Visit: www.nddc.gov.ng
- Create profile
- Sign in, and
- Start registration