Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application portal, Nigeria Customs Service Application Form, NCS Recruitment, Nigeria Customs Service Vacancy, How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment…See more details below;
Application form for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment: The 2022/2023 intake for the Nigeria Customs Service has officially begun. Visit the official recruitment website, www.customs.gov.ng, to learn how to apply for a position with the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS).
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is accepting applications for new hires. The minimal requirements for candidates who are interested are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND/HND/BSC. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 if they are applying as a man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) or woman (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE).
Nigeria Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2022
In accordance with the earlier recruitment advertising for SUPPLEMENTARY positions, Nigeria Customs Service has started the process by launching the application portal today,
July 13, 2022.
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment | www.naub.edu.ng
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment
Functions of the Nigerian Customs Service
The Nigeria Customs Service performs the following duties among others:
- Actions against smuggling
- Creating statistics for budgetary and planning purposes;
- Monitoring the use of foreign currency, etc.;
- Conducting research, planning, and enforcing governmental fiscal policies;
- Safety features;
- Collecting and accounting for revenue (excise duties, import taxes, and other taxes and levies);
- Processing of manifests; Designation of collecting banks; Registration;
- Cooperating with other governmental organizations in all authorized ports and border stations
- Registration and licensing of Customs Agents
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications
- Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
- Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
NCS Recruitment Key Requirements for Eligibility
The prerequisites for eligibility are as follows:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria by birth or descent
- A height of 1.64 meters for ladies and 1.7 meters for men.
- A chest measurement full of guys is not 0.87 meters.
- Physically and mentally fit for appointment to the position of services as determined by government medical personnel
- Do not experience any mental or physical impairment.
- Unburdened by any debt shame
- Is morally upright and has never committed a crime
- Display birth certificates that have been signed by the president or secretary of the local government. The certification of a liaison officer is insufficient for certificates.
- Use only once, and make sure all the information you provide is accurate.
- The enrollment and selection process is free of charge.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
To fill out the online application for employment, interested and qualified candidates should go to the official E-Recruitment Portal at http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng/.
Application process online:
- Go to the vacancy page for Nigerian Customs at https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/.
- In the top right corner, click the Registration Button.
- You must give a working phone number and email address.
- As indicated, enter the position you want to apply for.
- Be sure to provide factual information (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the email you received for verification.
- Done! Any changes pertaining to your application would be informed to you.
- Reminder: All applications must be sent by or earlier.
NCS Recruitment Positions
|Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)|
|Entry-level Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)|
|Entry-level Assistant Inspector (General Duty)|
|Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04|
|Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04|
|Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03|
|Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03|
Application deadline for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment is Unspecified for now.