NIS Recruitment | Nigeria Immigration recruitment | www.immigration.gov.ng | How to apply for NIS Recruitment
NIS Recruitment | See the requirements and the application process for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment below. Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment | Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 has an open portal for its recruitment.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 has an open application site available at www.Immigrationrecruitment.org.ng. For more information on the requirements and the application process, read below.
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 has been eagerly anticipated throughout the nation up until this point. Aspirants have frequently asked us on many platforms for accurate information regarding the application for the 2022 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment.
For 2022 NIS recruiting, the Nigeria Immigration Service currently maintains an open portal.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Portal
- NDDC Recruitment Application Portal
- FRSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
NIS Statutory and Requirements for Recruitment
- The applicant must be a native of Nigeria.
- The candidate must possess a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Candidates must be in good health and provide a government hospital’s certificate of fitness.
- The applicant would have to pass a drug test.
- The applicant must be of excellent moral character, must not have a criminal record, and must not belong to a secret club or cult.
- The applicant must not have any financial scandal.
- With the exception of doctors and pharmacists, who cannot be older than 35, applicants must be aged 18 to 30.
- The applicant’s height must be at least 1.65 meters for men and 1.60 meters for women.
- For men, the applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 0.87m.
- The applicant must have computer literacy and any relevant credentials.
- After hiring, any certificate or qualification that was not declared and accepted at the recruitment center will not be accepted.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- The West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) additional subjects; or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings, including English Language.
- ND (National Diploma), earned from an accredited institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two subjects earned in a single sitting or three subjects earned in two sittings.)
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Candidates who are interested should check the requirements and apply for Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre by clicking the “Apply” button below:
NIS Important Information for Candidates
This is to inform the public that there is no agent for the online application at The Nigeria Immigration Service. Therefore, you must pay the N1,000 application fee on this website (www.niscareer.org.ng), and if your application is accepted, you will receive a confirmation.
Please report such an act by email or the phone lines listed on our website. Any person or organization discovered to have obtained access to this site or the material on it through fraud would be prosecuted, at the discretion of the Nigeria Immigration.
Therefore, candidates are urged to make direct payments through this gateway.
The deadline for applications is
July 31, 2022.