Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application | Applications for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship are currently being accepted from eligible students.
It is a fully paid scholarship available to all Carleton University-sponsored students.
About Ontario Graduate Scholarship | Concerning the Scholarship
The Ontario government and Carleton University each contribute money to support the scholarship program.
Two thirds of the award’s worth comes from the province, and one third from the university.
The initiative intends to draw graduate students to the province for research and academic pursuits that advance its development and economy.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada’s Carleton University is a public comprehensive university that was established in 1942.
The university has approximately 160,000 alumni globally, about 27,000 undergraduate students, 4,000 graduate students.
Carleton University stands out as Canada’s Capital University thanks to its brilliant and vibrant teachers and employees.
- Women in Software Development Scholarship Application
- Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships Application
- EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Program Application Update
Ontario Graduate Scholarship advantages
Winners of the Ontario Graduate Scholarship will get a scholarship of up to $15,000 ($5,000 each term for up to three terms) to study in North America.
Ontario Graduate Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for this Master’s-PhD scholarship to study in Canada must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Protected Person as defined by Section 95(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or an international student with a current student visa (Canada).
- Each of the final two years of full-time study for all students must have a GPA of 10.0 (80%).
- Students in their fourth year who intend to enroll in a graduate program at Carleton in 2023–2024 or those who are currently enrolled full-time in a graduate program there.
- Students with impairments may study part-time, but they must intend to enroll in full-time classes the following year.
- Students who are currently enrolled in or will soon begin an extension term are unable to hold an OGS.
- Students are ineligible to apply if their program time to completion is before December 31 of the academic year in which you would hold the award (please verify using your audit in Carleton Central or with your department).
- Cannot be in arrears on any loans guaranteed by the Canadian government.
- May not have received government assistance for more than six years (CIHR, OGS, OTS, NSERC, SSHRC, QEII-GSST, Vanier CGS).
How to Apply for Ontario Graduate Scholarship
Interested persons should apply using the link_below;
Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application deadline
Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application deadline is on the November 15, 2022.