Queens University Admission, Requirements for Queen’s University Admission & How to Apply…See more details below.
Queen’s University Overview
Queen’s University Kingston, Canada. It is commonly known as Queen’s, a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Queens University was established by the Church of Scotland from Queen’s College in 1869. It is ranked 1st in Canada and 5th in the world. It occupies up to 23,000 students and holds more than 1,400 hectares of land throughout Ontario.
Queen’s University Admission
Are you applying as a Canada High school, International or college/university transfer student? Below, are the necessary requirements and how to apply for the admission.
See Also: Queen’s University Scholarship 2022
Queens University Admission Programs
- Special consideration
- Advanced Placement student
- Indigenous student
- Transnational/International Baccalaureate student
- Available programs
- Concurrent Edu./Arts (QB)
- Concurrent Edu./Arts at the Bader International Study Centre (QIB)
- Arts (QA)
- Arts at the Bader International Study Centre (QIA)
- QBridge Arts (QXA)
- Science (QS)
- Life Sciences and Biochemistry (QL)
- //Concurrent Education/Science (QF)
- Concurrent Education/Science at the Bader International Study Centre (QIF)
- //Science at the Bader International Study Centre (QIS)
- QBridge Science (QXS)
- Fine Art (QT)
- Concurrent Education/Fine Art (QTT)
- Music (QM)
- Concurrent Education/Music (QMM)
- Music Theatre (QMT)
- Health Sciences (QH)
- Health Sciences at the Bader International Study Centre (QIH)
- Engineering and Applied Science (QE)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (QEC)
- Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering (QEM)
- QBridge Engineering (QXE)
- Computing (QD)
- QBridge Computing (QXD)
- Commerce (QC), Smith School of Business
- Nursing (QN)
- Kinesiology (QK)
Queens University Admission Requirements
English Language Requirements
English Proficiency: Test of Facility in English
- Aspirants who meet one of the following criteria don’t need to submit a test of installation in English
- completed an IB parchment( completion of SL English B isn’t sufficient) or
- lived in a country where English is the conceded primary language for the most recent three years antecedent to beginning their university studies or
- attended an education institution full- time where the medium of instruction is English for the most recent three years previous to beginning their university studies/
All other applicants must achieve a satisfactory score on one of the tests of facility in English listed below.
This test is a concern demand and admission opinions can not be made until an satisfactory score has beenreported.However, submit an acceptable English language test score as soon as possible to avoid implicit holdups in the processing of your admission application, If you’re in misgiving about whether you meet our language conditions.
Queen’s University GPA Requirements
The Cumulative GPA for all courses must be at least 3.42, with a mix of A’s and B’s.
Queen’s University Application Dates
Each of the programs have extended their application deadlines. Check here to see deadline for each of it.
Queen’s University Acceptance Rate
The Queen’s University Acceptance Rate is 42%. This gives 420 out of 1000 aspirants the opportunity to gain admission into the university.
After You Apply For Admission
When you finish Applying for the Queen’s University Admission, there are a little stuff you still need to do to keep the operation on track, depending on your kind of aspirant.
Queen’s University Contact Services
- School of Gradute Studies
- 74 Union Street, Queen’s University
- Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Phone: 1-613-533-6100
- Email: email@example.com
Some Search suggestion for Queen’s University Admission;
- Queen’s university admission requirements for international students
- Queen’s university application deadline 2022
- Queen’s application status
- Queen’s engineering admission average
- Queen’s university graduate admission requirements for international students
- Queen’s solus
- Queen’s engineering supplementary application
- Queen’s university undergraduate programs