DSS Recruitment | www.dss.gov.ng | Details of the DSS Department of State Security Recruitment and details of how to Apply for the SSS/DSS recruitment will be outline in this article…see more details below;
DSS Recruitment | (SSS) State Security Service Recruitment 2022
The Department of State Services (DSS), sometimes known as the State Security Service (SSS), is Nigeria’s main domestic intelligence organization. Its main duties include gathering intelligence within the nation and ensuring the safety of important political figures, including the President and state governors.
- NPC Recruitment portal | NPC e-recruitment portal
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment Application portal
- INEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application Portal
DSS/ SSS Recruitment Requirements – General
All applicants must meet the general standards of the State Security Service.
- An higher institution degree.
- Candidates should be a Nigerian citizen.
- 1.7m by male and 1.64m tall by female is allowed.
- You ought to be physically fit
- Applicants with paste criminal record are not wanted.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment
- The SSS online recruitment portal only accepts online applications.
- To submit an application for the current hiring, go to the State Security Service Recruitment Portal.
- To succeed, you need to fulfill all the prerequisites.
- You may view all of the hiring criteria and open opportunities when you log in to the portal.
DSS Recruitment Application Deadline
To be safe, you must submit your application prior to the cutoff date
The portal will close after the application deadline, and you won’t be able to reapply after that.
This year’s DSS recruitment has not yet started.
Note: However, the DSS recruitment portal is not yet open. we will try to keep you informed as soon as the DSS recruiting process begins. For the time being, we encourage you not to believe anyone who claims differently or that the DSS recruitment process has begun.