Tufts University Acceptance Rate: If you are interested on having an insight in the Tufts Acceptance Rate 2021 for the class of 2025, then you are on the right page.
What Is Tuft Acceptance Rate?
Tuft Acceptance Rate for the class of 2023, the Tufts admission stats, admission rate, and acceptance rate is outline below;
|Tufts Acceptance Rate||15.0%|
|Number of Applications received||22,766|
|Total applicants admitted||3,404|
This write up/page encompasses all the introductory information on the Tufts admission stats and class profile, the admission rate for in- state, out-of- state, transfer and freshman/beginner if and transnational, early action, early decision, and undergraduate aspirants.
Tufts University admission process is veritably modest. The admission board at Tufts uses a flexible and holistic mode to review operations.
Tufts University Acceptance Rate 2021 and Statistics for the class of 2025
There are necessary precious documents that will be needed from aspirant to get admission into the university.
According to one of the Tufts admission programems, they admit aspirants whose reports show that they’re well- rounded in all the areas of their lives. Aspirants must have good academic records, adulterous, and social reports to stand a better chance of getting into Tufts.
The class of 2023 Tufts admission rate and admission statistics is what’s used, as the Tufts 2021 acceptance rate for the class of 2025 isn’t yet released.
Tufts Admission Statistics
This Tufts admission statistics will give a break down of its academic account of the admitted applicants (what qualifications the admitted students had). This includes their SAT Score, ACT Score, GPA, and class grades.
|Average SAT Score requirements||Admitted students (Mid 50%)|
|Average ACT Score requirements||Admitted students (Mid 50%)|
Tufts Admission Rate, Profile and statistics
Below is a breakdown of data and analysis of the Tufts University admission Rate in percentage, Tufts class profile, and admission statistics.
Admission Distribution by Major/Disciplines
|Arts and Sciences||1,218|
Admission Rate by Race/Ethnicity.
From the Tufts acceptance rate and admission stats, the percentages of admission rate and admission distribution by race/ethnicity were as follows:
|S. Students (whites)||37.8%|
|Students from more than one race||6.0%|
Percentage of Acceptance rate by high schools
|Public High Schools||53%|
Admission Distribution by U.S States/Territories
46 U.S states applied with numbers from these cities;
|lowest from Oklahoma||1|
International Countries that applied
44 countries (October, 2019)
Freshman Application Requirements and Deadlines
After going through the Tufts acceptance rate of 2021 for the class of 2025, lets now look at how to apply and the requirements needed for admission.
The Tufts first-year admission Requirements and deadlines for 2021 (class of 2025 admission) is outline below.
- Early Decision I
- And, Early Decision II
- Regular Decision
Application portal: https://admissions.tufts.edu/apply/
Common Application or Coalition Application, requires the following;
- Letters of Recommendation (letter from a teacher and counsellor).
- Extracurricular Activities.
- Involvement and leadership report.
- Completion of the Tufts Short-Answer questions during the application
- High School Transcript
- Grades: (senior grades)
- Trimester or first semester grades (Regular Decision applicants)
- English Proficiency (for international applicants)
- Test Scores (ACT/SAT): Not applicable for 2021 applicants
- Art Portfolio (for BFA, BFA + BA/BS programs): you will be charged $12 when submitting your portfolio.
Tufts Application Method
- Common Application
- Coalition Application
- Quest Bridge Application
- Application fee: $75 or Waiver.
How to submit Application for Tufts Admission
All the first- time students’ application is to be done via the Tufts’ common or coalition operation portal. Meanwhile, any documents that you can not shoot electronically should be posted to the Tufts undergraduate admission office@
- Tufts University
- Bendetson Hall, 2 The Green
- Medford, MA 02155-7057, 617-627-3170
Tufts Transfer Admission Application process
Interested students who wish to be transferred from any council or who have completed some council courses can apply and be transferred to Tufts University through the Tufts fall admission.
Below are the Tufts admission process and conditions for transfer 2021 aspirants. The Tufts Transfer acceptance rate 2021 will be streamlined then as time goes on
Transfer applicants can apply to Tufts University
- Tufts School of Arts and Sciences
- Tufts University, School of Engineering, or
- School of Fine Arts (Museum)
- Social security number
- Essays that describe your maturity, growth, and overall personality.
- Writing Supplement
- College Report
- Academic Evaluation.
- English proficiency (Non-English applicants only)
- High school and college transcripts
- Test scores SAT or ACT (not compulsory)
- College course catalogue descriptions.
- An application fee of $75 is required.
- The Common Application
- QuestBridge Application
- Coalition Application.
- Email: email@example.com.
All documents should be duly labelled. Include your full name and date of birth in all your documents before submitting
Tufts International Students Application Process
International aspirants/ applicants are to submit all the documents listed above depending on the type of admission they’re applying for.
First- time International/transnational aspirants are to submit the conditions listed over, for first- time aspirants, while transfer students/scholars should also do the same as listed over for transfer aspirants.
The Tufts acceptance rate for transnational students/ aspirants will be seen in the Tufts’ admission rate/ stats shown before at the top of this page.
Additional requirements will be:
- An English Proficiency Testing, either of IELTS, TOEFL, Duolingo, or PTE (if you are not from an English-speaking country).
- Self-reporting scores.
- Documents should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tufts University Undergraduate Admissions Office, Address and contact
- Bendetson Hall
- 2 The Green
- Medford, MA 02155-7057, 617-627-3170
Some search suggestions for Tufts Acceptance Rate;
- Tufts ed acceptance rate
- Tufts acceptance rate 2025
- Tufts acceptance rate engineering
- Tufts university ranking
- Tufts acceptance rate history
- Tufts acceptance rate 2024
- What is tufts known for?
- Tufts university ranking world
- George Washington University Acceptance Rate
- University Of Chicago Acceptance Rate
- University of Washington Acceptance Rate
- University of Guelph Acceptance Rate