Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment, UBEC Recruitment Application Portal ,How to apply for UBEC Recruitment…See more details below.
UBEC Recruitment Portal
Applications from qualified applicants are being sought for the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for the service period of 2022–2023. In order to help States deal with the teacher shortage at the elementary school level, the Federal Government launched the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS), a two-year intervention program.
Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment Eligibility
Only candidates who meet the requirements below are required to apply:
- Must have achieved a bachelor’s degree in education or a bachelor’s degree with a postgraduate diploma in education (PGDE) no earlier than 2014, with a minimum grade point average of Second Class (Lower Division).
- The NYSC Scheme must have been completed or be exempt.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), acquired no earlier than 2014, with specialization in any of the following disciplines, and credit passes in both teaching practice and the teaching subjects;
|Biology, Chemistry and Physics|
|Computer Science or Information Technology|
|Physical and Health Education|
- Not older than 35 years.
- Not currently working or participating in the NYSC, N-Power, or any other program of a like nature.
JOB DURATION FOR UBEC
The Universal Basic Education Commission may decide to extend the service commitment beyond the initial two (2) years.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Salary / Remuneration
Each participant will receive a monthly allowance of N30,000.00 from the federal government.
See Also: Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2023
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment
- Online application forms must be filled out.
- Candidates who are interested in applying and meet the prerequisites should go to https://fts.admissions.clouds to fill out and submit their online application forms.
- Candidates will need to upload their most recent passport photos as well as their qualifications (as mentioned on the website). The application portal will be accessible from September 10 through September 24 for two (2) weeks. There won’t be a delay.
QUESTIONS For any questions regarding the online application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and +2347036662931. https://www.ubec.gov.ng/
UBEC SCREENING TEST DATE & TIME:
UBEC SCREENING TEST: Selected candidates must appear in a computer-based test on the dates and times stated below:
Date: October 10, 2022, on a Saturday | Hours: 9.00am
Location: At designated CBT Centers in each state capital (information on this will be provided by the UBEC Zonal and State Offices, as well as the State Universal Basic Education Boards, or SUBEBs).
Contact numbers for questions about the Scheme are 08033109307, 08033364779, and 08036014258. UBEC’s executive secretary.