Applications for the University of Alabama Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible students. It is an all-inclusive scholarship offered by the University of Alabama to all students.
About University of Alabama Scholarship
The institution was founded in 1831 with the purpose of enabling students to succeed in their academic endeavors.
The institution encourages students to realize their full potential and achieve the highest levels of achievement by providing more than 100 majors and programs of study throughout eight distinct colleges and schools that award degrees, in addition to 120+ graduate programs.
If a student is accepted to the University of Alabama and has a high ACT or SAT score in addition to a strong high school GPA, they may be eligible for undergraduate or graduate scholarships, depending on whether they plan to major in undergraduate or graduate studies.
- University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship
- Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships Application
- Michael Taiwo Scholarship Application
Eligibility Requirements for University of Alabama Scholarship
- Applicants must be first-year students from any country.
- In order to be eligible for a partially or fully funded University of Alabama scholarship, applicants must must have received an admissions offer.
- Candidates must obtain a certain score on the English language proficiency test.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in hand in order to apply for a master’s degree at UA.
- A master’s degree is required to be eligible for graduate assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships from The University of Alabama in order to apply for doctoral programs.
- Prospective graduate students should check with their academic department or institution to learn about the qualifications for assistantships and the application process.
Necessary Documents Needed for University of Alabama Scholarship
- IELTS, TOEFL, ACT, or SAT scores, or other evidence of English language proficiency (Less than 2 years).
- A passport photocopy.
- Immigration and Visa Documents.
- Fourth transcript (This Must be Written or Translated to English Language if not written in English).
- Proof of a previous degree for graduate scholarships.
- A thesis or research proposal (if Applicable).
Alabama Scholarship Application Closing Date
Although the deadline for spring admission varies depending on the academic session, the University of Alabama Scholarship application deadline is December 15th, 2022.