University of Notre Dame Transfer Acceptance Rate | The University of Notre Dame is reputed for being among the top 20 National exploration institutions that offer world- class academic openings for its scholars. This enviable prospect sets it piecemeal as a great option for transfer students. However, you must know the acceptance rate to help better position yourself for a successful transfer application, If you ’re looking to transfer to the University of Notre Dame.
The transfer acceptance rate for the University of Notre Dame ranges between18.8% – and22.78%. Thus, out of every 100 transfer application, only about 23 scholars are accepted. Several factors contribute to this transfer acceptance rate. In this composition, I ’d be participating the results of my exploration and furnishing updated information on the University of Notre Dame’s acceptance rate.
For your transfer operation to stand a chance of being accepted, there are several effects, you must bear in mind. I ’d be sharing some tips to help set your application piecemeal and make your transfer operation trip flawless, so read this composition till the end.
University of Notre Dame Transfer Acceptance Rate
The transfer acceptance rate for the University of Notre Dame is between18.3 – and22.78. Still, in 2020, there was a notable increase in the acceptance rate to31.25%.
According to the University website, the University receives about 800 applications for the fall semester and accepts only about 150 aspirants, bringing down the acceptance rate to about18.8. The academy receives about 100 transfer applications for the spring semester and accepts between 5 to 10 aspirants, giving a lower acceptance rate of lower than 10.
In 2019, the University entered 869 transfer applications and accepted only 189 scholars. Thus, the transfer acceptance rate was around22.78%.
In 2020, there was an increase in registration from the usual 150 scholars to 250. According to Erin Camilleri, the director of transfer registration at the office of admissions, this increase was to insure that the University hits its registration target given all misgivings occasioned by COVID-19 at play.
Still, be rest assured that you ’re not the only one because transfer scholars make up 1, If you ’re looking to transfer to the University of Notre Dame.96 of the entire pupil body.
University of Notre Dame Transfer Requirements
Suppose you ’re interested in transferring to a council or a specific major at the University of Notre Dame. In that case, you ’d need to take note of the ensuing conditions to make your application stand out.
- Minimal GP a competitive GPA within the range of3.70 and over would be needed.
- SAT Scores-you ’d be needed to give an sanctioned SAT or ACT score report. Note that this is voluntary for the 2022 and 2923 application cycles.
- Official Transcript – An official transcript must be transferred directly to the admission office from each council before the operation deadline. An sanctioned final high academy paraphrase would also be demanded. This reason is to look out for aspirants with outstanding high academy and council records.
- Letter of Recommendations – It’s recommended that you submit a letter of recommendation from a tutoring adjunct or a speaker from your current institution. An official report from your council is needed.
- Essay – This is basically a well- written particular statement that explains your reasons for applying and how this transfer would be necessary in achieving your academic and professional pretensions.
- Application fee/fiqure – You ’d be needed to pay anon-refundable acceptance figure of$ 65.
- Interviews – The University of Notre Dame doesn’t conduct particular interviews as part of the transfer application process.
One other demand you should bear in mind includes taking applicable courses selection for your intended major and doing excellently well in them.
You can find a list of needed accoutrements and instructions under Operation instructions (https//admissions.nd.edu/information-for/transfer-students/timeline-instructions/)
Notre Dame Transfer Application Timeline
Although numerous universities admit transfer operations every summer, Notre Dame generally accepts operations in the spring and fall semesters.
The Fall Semester Registration generally closes on March 5. From June 1 and July 2, you should have been notified regarding the status of your operation.
For further details about the fall and spring, registration plans can be plant then https//admissions.nd.edu/apply/resources-for/transfer-applicants/apply/.
Majors available at the University of Notre Dame
This selection depends on the pupil’s former academic performance and the vacuity of the intended major. The places that are open for every major vary time by time. Due to the limited vacuity of courses, you must indicate an alternate major on your operation to have further options available to you.
The available courses are;
- Neuroscience and Behavior
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering,
- Computer Science
- Business Analytics
The courses listed below are not presently open for transfer students:
- Science Business
- Chemistry Business
- Bachelors of Arts (B.A.) track of Computer Science
- Mathematics Business concentration
- Actuary Minor
It’s important to note that onetime a student has been admitted into a particular major, such a student isn’t permitted to change to another major in the University, except with their doyen’s authorization.
Does Notre Dame accept any international transfer?
The University of Notre Dame accepts operations from transnational transfer scholars. So as an transnational student looking to transfer to Notre Dame, it would be stylish if you went each in to apply as you stand a great chance of getting accepted.
Still, you ’d be needed to submit some fresh documents in addition to the ones mentioned above to complete your application. Some of these fresh conditions include;
- English Proficiency Test Score- You are required to take an English Proficiency Test (TOEFL, IELTS, DET, or PTE Academic) if your native language is not English unless you qualify for a waiver.
- The English Proficiency Test would be waived if:
- You have a 650 or higher on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing portion of the SAT or
- You have an ACT English score of 26 or higher.
For your application to stand out, we strongly recommend the following scores;
- IELTS: 7.5 or higher
- TOEFL: 100 or higher on the iBT TOEFL Exam
- PTE Academic: 70
- Duolingo English Test (DET): 120 or higher
- A copy of the validity and biographical runners of your passport. This duplication will be uploaded through your aspirant status portal upon application submission
- A completed instrument of finance form with fiscal attestation vindicating the details on the finance instrument. This fresh fiscal attestation should be submitted in English, and all intending backing sources should be vindicated. The instrument of finance form is available in your aspirant status gate and should be resubmitted after filling in the needed information.
Perquisites of transferring to the University of Notre Dame
So numerous effects set the University of Notre Dame piecemeal as a world- class institution and make it a great transfer option. Listed below are some perquisites of studying at the University of Notre Dame.
- World-Class Academic Experience-the University of Notre Dame ranks as a top 20 National exploration institution and is America’s leading undergraduate institution. Thus, if you ’re looking for an interesting and instigative academic experience, the University of Notre Dame would be your elegant bet.
- The absence of fraternities and sororities at the University of Notre Dame doesn’t mean that you can not have that close family relationship. Given the fairly small population of the University, there’s a close bond among the scholars, and you ’re sure to be comfortable at every point in time.
- The University of Notre Dame is big on sports and covers everyone’s athletic requirements. One can get involved in any sport that schemes you because of the welcoming terrain.
- Although the University of Notre Dame is a Unqualified academy, it doesn’t makenon-religious scholars feel left out. Trust me; there’s nothing like the dorms holding millions regularly. All the University does is inseminate merits like kindness, love, and respect in every student.
Notre Dame transfer scholarship
Although the University of Notre Dame offers fiscal backing grounded on fiscal requirements, transfer scholars aren’t eligible for merit literacy awards. In other words, the University provides need- grounded literacy to undergraduate, transfer scholars who aren’t eligible for this scholarship.
Does Notre Dame accept junior council transfers?
Yes. The College of Trades and Letters has accepted several incoming junior transfer scholars. Still, other sodalities and the council of Architecture don’t accept transfer scholars after the first semester of their sophomore time.
How important is Notre Dame tuition per time?
In the 2019-2020 session, the undergraduate tuition and fees at the University of Notre Dame were$. As of the 2020-2021 academic session, the estimated education and freights at the University of Notre Dame are$.
Is Notre Dame an ivy league?
No, the University of Notre Dame isn’t an ivy league academy. The term ivy league was firstly an NCAA Division I athletic conference. But as time went on, the term has been demonstrated to mean “ good academes.” Although the University of Notre Dame shares some attributes with seminaries in the ivy league order, it’s an independent institution that doesn’t share in any athletic conference. The University of Notre Dame is thus not an ivy league academy.
My first transfer application is not successful, Can I transfer again?
Yes, you can. But aspirants should be apprehensive that they must earn a minimum of 60 credits at the University of Notre Dame. You would not need to resend your sanctioned standardized test score, except if you ’ve reacquired the test. Also, if you ’ve applied within the last two times, your operation accoutrements of the former year would be included in the new train, and there would be no need for resubmission to avoid duplication of accoutrements.
MY SAT or ACT score has expired. Do I need to regain it?
No, you do not. Although standardized tests play a part in the transfer process, the University understands that not every aspirant has a current SAT or ACT score. You should shoot a mail email@example.com containing your full name, date of birth, and application ID number, to indicate that you ’d not be transferring the standardized test
Some Search suggestion for University of Notre Dame Transfer Acceptance Rate;
- University of notre dame transfer requirements
- University of notre dame transfer application
- University of notre dame transfer deadline
- University of notre dame acceptance rate
- University of michigan transfer acceptance rate
- Vanderbilt transfer acceptance rate
- Notre dame transfer acceptance rate 2025
- Notre dame transfer acceptance rate GPA