US Bank Sign Up | US Bank Review | The convenience of a sizable branch and ATM network is provided by U.S. Bank, especially in the West and Midwest of the country.
About US Bank
U.S. Bank, a Minneapolis-based company, is the fifth-largest commercial bank in the US in terms of assets. It provides the whole spectrum of products, such as mortgages, certificates of deposit, checking, and savings. Its history is replete with mergers and acquisitions, like that of most significant banks. The 1997 acquisition of U.S. Bancorp of Oregon by Minneapolis-based First Bank System is perhaps the most notable.
The convenience of a sizable branch and ATM network is provided by U.S. Bank, primarily in the western half of the country. Its online banking services are well-liked. Look elsewhere if you’re seeking for greater savings rates or lower requirements to avoid a monthly checking cost.
See Also: Top 10 Banks in US by Assets
US Bank Review
Its online banking services are well-liked. Look elsewhere if you’re seeking for greater savings rates or lower requirements to avoid a monthly checking cost.
- The bank offers open access to its ATMs and branch locations.
- The organization uses the most advanced banking technology.
- It offers a huge selection of short-term CDs, as well as certain unique CD terms with greater returns than its regular selection.
US Bank Savings accounts
On all balances, the Standard Savings account yields significantly less than the national average savings APY.
To avoid paying the $4 monthly maintenance fee, the account needs to have either a $300 minimum daily balance or a $1,000 average monthly collected balance.
With this account, you have ATM access to your money. The account must be opened with a $25 deposit.
US Bank CD rates
- Regular CDs are offered by U.S. Bank in 11 terms.
- Terms on these common CDs range from one month to five years.
- Depending on your zip code, terms and prices can change.
- U.S. Bank additionally provides a few unique CDs with returns that are competitive for a large bank in addition to typical CDs.
- Customers have the option of choosing a Step Up CD, which offers an interest rate increase every seven months.
- Another option is a Trade Up CD, which enables investors to adjust interest rates at any time throughout the initial period.
- Terms range from 30 months to 5 years.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply, as they do with the majority of CDs.
US Bank Checking Accounts
The account used to determine the review score, the Easy Checking from U.S. Bank, may be opened for just $25. To avoid the $6.95 monthly service charge, you must maintain a balance of at least $1,500 or have at least $1,000 deposited directly into your account.
The Platinum Checking account from U.S. Bank pays interest on all daily balances. There is a $24.95 monthly service charge, and in order to avoid it, you must have at least $25,000 in deposits, credit balances, investments, or a personal trust connection with a banker.
Other choices include Safe-Debit Checking, which has a $4.95 monthly charge and is suitable for people who don’t need checks, Gold Checking, which has a $14.50 monthly fee but can be avoided if you have a personal loan or credit card from U.S. Bank, and Student Checking.
On the first two of these transactions every statement cycle, U.S. Bank will not charge Gold Checking clients for using a different ATM. Customers of U.S. Bank have access to fee-free transactions via MoneyPass ATMs in addition to its own sizable ATM network.
Customers of U.S. Bank can also use Zelle to transmit money to others.
- Bank of America Sign Up and Login Portal
- HSBC Bank Login Portal
- Chase Bank Sign up | Chase Bank Review
US Bank Money Market Accounts
The Elite Money Market Account from U.S. Bank has a $100 minimum deposit. Although rates are tier-based, there are other places to find higher yields. If you don’t maintain a $10,000 minimum daily balance, there is a $10 monthly service fee.
- The Elite Money Market from U.S. Bank just needs a $100 initial deposit.
- The account allows for check writing.
US Bank Experience
U.S. Bank still offers conventional methods of money management even though it allows you to do banking business using your voice. Tens of thousands of ATMs are accessible because to its backing of its own ATMs and partnership with the MoneyPass ATM network.
The bank’s mobile banking app has received positive evaluations as well. You can notify the bank of your travel plans and provide dates on the app.
US Bank Sign Up
Interested persons can sign up here for US Bank online enrollment.