Washington State University Masters Scholarship Application | Applications for the Washington State University Masters Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible candidates.
It is a fully financed scholarship offered to all Washington State University-sponsored students.
About Washington State University Masters Scholarship | Concerning the Scholarship
In Pullman, Washington, in the Palouse region of the northwest United States, there is a public research institution known as Washington State University (WSU).
The state’s land-grant university, WSU, was founded in 1890 and is recognized for its chemical engineering, veterinary medicine, agriculture, pharmacy, neurology, food science, and plant science programs, as well as its business, architecture, and communications programs.
The $2,000 grant is open to Washington State University’s undergraduate students.
The number of awards is not specified; however, it is available to international students who choose to pursue any degree at the university.
The candidates must fulfill the prerequisites and be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at Washington State University.
- Women in Software Development Scholarship Application
- EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Program Application Update
- Arizona State University Masters Scholarship Application
Benefits of a Masters Scholarship at Washington State University
$4,000 in annual tuition waivers.
1. Undergraduate degree-seeking students on F-1 visas who are enrolled at the Pullman campus right now and satisfy at least one of the following requirements are eligible.
2. You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or above.
3. Atypical community or university service.
4. Additional impressive work or accomplishment.
How to Apply for Washington State University Masters Scholarship
Interested persons can follow the link below to apply;
Washington State University Masters Scholarship Application Deadline
The stated Application Deadline for Washington State University Masters Scholarshipis December 1, 2022.