Applications for the Western Sydney PhD Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible applicants.
Western Sydney PhD Scholarship Application | All Western Sydney University-sponsored students are eligible for this fully paid award.
Regarding the University | About Western Sydney
According to the conditions of the University of Western Sydney Act, 1988, which had been enacted by the New South Wales Parliament in December 1988, the University of Western Sydney (UWS) started operations on January 1st, 1989.
However, the Hawkesbury Agricultural College, which was founded in 1891, served as the University’s forerunner.
Western Sydney PhD Scholarship Benefits
- This scholarship has a three-year term with a value of $28,854.
- Indiana University Undergraduate Scholarships
- East Tennessee State University Scholarships
- DAAD Postgraduate Studies
Western Sydney PhD Scholarship requirements
- The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- Be a home or international doctoral candidate
- Received an unconditional offer of admission to pursue a full-time PhD at the University of Sydney Business School.
- Be prepared to research finance or tax topics.
- Possess an honors degree (first class or upper second class) or its equivalent.
- Own a Master’s degree that includes a significant amount of research.
Western Sydney PhD Scholarship Application Deadline:
Application Deadline: Unknown