York University Toronto, York University Admission, York University Acceptance Rate, York University Admission Requirement and Applying for York University Admission...See more details below.
York University Overview
York University is situated in Toronto, Canada. The York University occupies over 55,400+ students in different faculties; It is ranked 11th in Canada and 67th globally.
Campuses in York University
The York University has three core campuses.
- Glendon Campus
- Keele Campus
- Markham Campus
York University Programs
York University Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- //School of the Arts, Media, Performance & Design
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Environmental & Urban Change
- //Faculty of Health
- Lassonde School of Engineering
- //Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies
- //Osgoode Hall Law School
- Schulich School of Business
- //Faculty of Science//
See Also:York University Scholarship
York University Fee
These are annual costs based on a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor of Arts for the fall/winter 2021-2022. Please note that fees are subject to change. For detailed, up-to-date course and program fees, visit sfs.yorku.ca/fees.
York University Admission Requirement
The Admission requirement depends on what on your Educational History. Select yours below and see the necessary requirements.
- I am a high-school student
- I have completed at least one year of full-time study at college or university
- I have been away from high-school for at least two years
- I have never studied in a formal academic high-school environment
- Returning / Reactivating student (previously York)
- Visiting Students…..more
How to Apply for York University Admission
- Meet minimum admission requirements
- Meet program-specific requirements
- Know the application deadlines
- Submit your application
- Submit all required documentation
- Contact email@example.com for students with extenuating circumstances)
- Check on Transfer Credit for Advanced Placement
Before you apply
- Check which programs are still accepting applications,
- Learn about admission requirements,
- Find out what documents you need and
- Know the deadlines.
If you are Applying to a graduate program, Use the Graduate Studies application portal.
There are two ways to apply to undergraduate study at York – choose the one that best applies to your circumstances.
1. Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) application
2. York University application (Now open for January 2022)
After you apply
Once you have submitted your operation, you’ll admit an mail containing your York reference number. You can also track the progress of your operation and submit needed supporting documents at MyFile. It’s your responsibility to insure York receives all the needed supporting attestation and that it’s entered before the deadline date.
The Office of Admissions, York University, sends authorized communication about operation and admission via mail. It’s important that you open, read and take action( if needed) upon receipt of an mail.
- It may take 6- 8 weeks to process your operation.
- The processing period begins after all documents related to your operation are entered. Supporting attestation similar as reiterations, course descriptions and language proficiency test scores( if applicable) must be transferred directly to the Office of Admissions at York University.
- Still, your operation won’t be reprocessed, If any needed document isn’t entered.
York University GPA Requirements
The accumulative GPA for all courses must be at least4.0, with a Major accretive GPA of4.5. Graduating with an OrdinaryB.A.S. Degree scholars must pass at least 90 credits which meet Atkinson College degree and programme conditions.
York University Application Dates
York University Dates and Deadlines
York University Deadlines for most programs can be seen in the school portal with exceptions noted.
York University Supplementary Application Deadlines
In annex to submitting an application, some programs demand a supplementary operation to be considered for admission. View the maps below for supplementary operation deadlines. operations entered by the deadline will enter full consideration to your chosen program( s) and associated literacy. Delayed or deficient operations( including supplementary operations), may land in a program running full, study permit detainments, and/ or minor course registration options.
Click “supplemental” beside your program of interest to view application details.
Deadlines for programs requiring a Supplemental Application (AMPD BFA majors + Bachelor of Design (BDes)) – Winter (Jan) entry
|Programs||Ontario High School students||Non-Ontario High School students||International Students||University/College transfer and mature students|
|BFA Arts Majors + Bachelor of Design (BDes): Supplemental||Nov. 12, 2021||Nov. 12, 2021||Nov. 12, 2021||Nov. 12, 2021|
York University Acceptance Rate
The York University Acceptance Rate is 80%. This shows that in every one thousand (1000) applicants, eight hundred (800) will be admitted successfully.
York University Contact Services
Keele, Glendon and Markham Campus
- 4700 Keele Street
Toronto, ON M3J1P3
- 416 736 2100
- 416 736 2100
- 2275 Bayview Avenue
M4N 3M6 Canada
- 416 736 2100